The following chapters from Navigating the Digital Age (UK Edition) describe EU cybersecurity legislation and key considerations for executives, including the processes businesses must go through to deal with the changing requirements their IT staff will be asking for (and why):
- The Long Arm of the Law: Understanding EU Legislation’s Impact on Cybersecurity (Millbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP – Joel Harrison, Partner)
- Details about the Network Information Security (NIS) Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- What is the Process for Achieving State of the Art? (PwC – Gregory Albertyn, Senior Director and Avi Berliner, Manager)
- Describes achieving ‘state of the art’ cybersecurity to meet forthcoming EU legislation.
- State of the Art – How and Why? (Palo Alto Networks – Greg Day, Vice President and Regional Chief Security Officer, Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- What fundamental cybersecurity principals need to change to address the upcoming changes?